Friday, August 12, 2011

Does anyone have info or really good sources regarding the laws surrounding public school enrollment?

I'm writing a paper about how our education system segregates based on socioeconomic status a.k.a. "class" (upper, middle, lower). So far my only sources are some articles on the case of Tonya McDowell and Kelli Williams - Bolar, as well as a legal website regarding the laws surrounding the enrollment of children in Connecticut schools. Does anyone know of any other good resources? I'm looking for info on the general process of public school enrollment (in K-8 and HS levels), journals/essays on the flaws of it, as well as any info/critique in regards to the application to Higher ed, extra currics and the prices of them, etc. All suggestions are welcome. Also, if you don't like my thesis about class segregation, sorry but I'm not here to debate, I just need resources/info, so if you want to debate save us both the time and look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment