Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gentlemen, what's your opinion about a 37 year old woman who is still a virgin? Serious answers only please.?

Recently my co-worker confided in me that she is still a virgin at 37. I've known her for about a year now and in that time she hasn't been on any dates - I don't think it's a religious thing with her, she's incredibly friendly, there's mutual flirting between her and the men in the office so it's not like she's awkward, she's smart, attractive, a little plump .. people sometimes tease her about being a lesbian and I can see how much that hurts her feelings because that's not it at all - I don't know her well enough so I don't want to pry, but from things she's said to me I think she has self esteem issues that keep her from dating and more than anything she's afraid of how a man might react at her inexperience, especially because of her age. So, my question for the men, if you dated a woman her age and found out she was still a virgin at 37, would that turn you off? Would you find that very peculiar and would you want to pursue the relationship anyway? I would really appreciate as many answers as possible. I don't think my opinion will count much since I'm a woman myself, I want to be able to tell her what men think about it and hopefully ease her insecurities .. thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment